Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice Storm


DSC00144
Originally uploaded by KnitTurtle
This is the tree that fell on my car today. I now have a good size dent in my hood. I think I'll stay in today. There is also a tree on the power lines, but we still have power. It went out during the night, but came back on around 5am.

Mom's going to make cookies, and I'm going to stay in and knit. I only have one sock to go, so it's looking good! I am happy to report that all dishcloths are done!

Yesterday I spent the entire day wrapping-and I only have one thing left, which I have to find a box for.

It's that time of year.......busy busy.

Good times!

Stay safe and Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - no way. I am so sorry! hat is crazy. you really do live in the sticks.
Congrats on the dishcloths!! Sorry to miss ya at knitting!

Wen said...

Geepers! Girly, did you call the insurance peeps yet??

Anonymous said...

Ouch your poor car! I hope you have it taken care of by now!