Tuesday, May 29, 2007

At last!!


DSC00003
Originally uploaded by writing_alyssa
Here it is! The sock!! And look! I learned how to post a picture!! I feel so special!

So last night I went to B&N to knit with Wen and the chitlin. Super fun! Then I went to nasty day job today. Don't even want to go there....

Anyway, when I got home today, I spent hours-HOURS-trying to figure out the photo thing. Pain in the butt. But I am so proud of my self for doing it!! I will be posting loads of picture! And mine-as soon as I figure that out!

But I'm going to go work on sassy pants project, then watch Deadliest Catch. (Love that show!)

So good night all!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Hooray! You did it! Sorry, I just got your email this afternoon... I think something must be wrong with my server, delaying my email. (insert angry face here.)

Woowoo! Lovin' that sock!