Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yay!!


Package 3
Originally uploaded by KnitTurtle
Wooo Hooo!!! This package from my secret pal arrived yesterday!! It's awesome-Thank You Secret Pal!!!! The red thing is a slap braclet-now this had me giggling for a good five minutes as I slapped it on my wrist again and again! Good times! Thanks again, secret pal!!! (I sent you an email-did you get it??)


So I'm spending my weekend relaxing and dishcloth knitting. And also there is a Scooby-Doo movie marathon on today. I'm all over that!

I have a thing tomorrow, so I just want to take it easy today, and enjoy my time. I hope everything in my life will be settled soon. I'll be a lot less stressed out when I know my future plans.

But for now-I'm gonna chill out with Scooby and some cotton yarn(which dries my hands out :( )

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Thinking about you this morning. :)