Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SP Package 2!!


SP Package 2
Originally uploaded by KnitTurtle
Woo Hoo!! love goodies!! Ok-the details in case you can't see everything(there was so much!!) : two skeins of deep purple berroco Pure Merino(which I can't stop touching(and maybe rubbing!)), a super cute tote bag(it's on the left side of the picture-it has apples on it!), a mirror(needed a new one!), super good smelling shampoo with conditioner, a notebook and pen set, a tart warmer(which you can barely see-it's soo cute!), sugar-free gum, shea butter lotion, good smelly perfume, a ring pop(!), cell phone stickery-mirror things(I have already put one on my cell phone!), lip gloss, and.... I think that's it.

So THANK YOU Secret Pal!! I just love everything!!! I'm so excited!! And I can't stop thinking about the yarn--patterns running through my head...which will I choose???

Did I sense an apple theme?? For sure a pampering theme.......YAY!!


Thanks again Secret Pal---you're the best!!!

Happy Knitting!!!

P.S.-that thing that I did yesterday? I'm still waiting for news. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Oh my gosh a ring pop!?!?! Well that just makes it right there! Can't wait to see (drool over) the yarn!