Saturday, June 2, 2007

June Dishcloth in progress

It's coming along I guess. It doesn't look like the pattern, but I still think it looks neat. I was more then a little hos-tile about this pattern. And that was before I even started! As a cast on, I was cursing out Karen, who picked it for the June SnB KAl. Why didn't she pick something easier??? But then I got going on it, and I kind of love it a little. It's beautiful. And even with my tight ass knitting, it's still a good size. Actually, I think it's big. Again-tight knitter. This is good. I'm using size 8 needles, and I'm anxious to see how everyone else's is coming.

My only complaint at this point is that I have to pay strict attention on the pattern rows. But, it's worth it. Tomorrow I will post a photo of how the top down sweater is looking. I can't wait until that's done! At this point-I just want to wear it! It's sooo super soft, knit in Knitpick's Shine worsted. It's a dream to knit with!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Go you! I cast on and knit the first 4 rows last night. I can't wait to work on it later today. :)