Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wen being goofy


Wen being goofy
Originally uploaded by writing_alyssa
Good times! This is Wen at SnB on Thursday. We took pistures of each other taking a picture! Cause we're cool like that.

Anywho. Two posts in one night! Probably because I still haven't figured out that whole 2 photos on one post thing. (eyeroll) Wen, remind me please!!

So this will be non-knitting post of the day.

There is this guy who calls my cell phone. It's the wrong number. I think. He usually asks for "Chris". And I say "You have the wrong number" and hang up. Then, a decent amount of time goes by, and he calls again. It's anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. This time it was, I think, well over a month. Maybe two. It's been a while. But today my phone rang, and this has happened so many times, that I recognize the number. And I promised myself the last time he called (7:30 am on a weekday!) that the next time he called, I would try to figure out what the issue was. Was he really bad at dialing? Did he not have his friends' numbers pre-programed in his phone like normal people? Did he call just to hear the sound of my voice because 1) I know him, or 2) he's creepy stalker guy with a wierd fetish?? What was the deal? This whole stay on the phone thing was totally forgotten in the moment. (Plus, what if he's in prison or some sicko who just calls random numbers??) My fear-however unwarrented-just kind of keeps me from asking what I need to know. Although this time, I didn't hang up right away. And he asked for someone else. But trust me-it was him. Like I said, I know the number. Anywho, it went like this:

Me: hello?

Scary caller guy: "Is B---- there?" Didn't quite catch the name-started with a B.

Me: you have the wrong number.

SCG: Oh, I'm sorry, I do have the wrong number. (Something in his tone makes me think he knows this already, and has been aware for quite some time.)

Me: No problem.

SCG: Thanks.

Me: Your welcome.

SCG: See ya. (Who says that to a wrong number?? Scary caller guy maybe?? And the way he said it, was kind of like he knew who I was. )

Me: Bye!

Wierd, right? So I speculate: Is it someone I know? Did he once call me by accident, and he liked the sound of my voice? Is my phone number one diget off from one of his friend's? Was he somewhere when I gave a friend my number out loud, and he wrote it down? Or is he scary stalker guy?? Any thoughts? Should I call him, and ask for a wrong name? I have his number!

This was the highlight of my Saturday. And a trip to the grocery store. Because I live the exciting life. Actually, I've been knitting all day. It's been a good day!

Good night!

2 comments:

Wen said...

Me and the scary caller guy in the same post! Woowoo!

I'd call him back for sure and ask why the frick he keeps "misdialing"you. Doofus.

Spice gal said...

Wow! That must of been scary!
If antone EVER dose that to me i'm calling the police!(if it gets that bad!)
I have the same prob.
This girl just e-mails me and I don't know who the friek it is!(?)
WIERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!