Friday, September 28, 2007

YAY!


SP Gifts
Originally uploaded by writing_alyssa
Woo Hoo!! Ok-here are the goodies!! Ok-if you can't see the picture clearly, included in the BIG box was 2 skeins of Lamb's Pride in an awesome green/blue shade, stitch markers, wafers(love those things!!), some hazlenut chocolate, cigars(giggle), insence, a keychain light(cannot tell you how my secret pal could have known how much I needed this right now!(more on that later)), the new Vogue Knitting, an awesome knitting card, and a satchel of good smelly stuff! Did I not say it was a BIG box?? THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!! Oh my gosh, I am just overwhelmed! I love everything!! And I love getting packages!! Wooo Hooo!!!

It's been a good day! I have spent most of this week moving furnature around, and just overall cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I have this hutch-type thing that had been mostly blocked by my bed. Well, after moving things around, I am able to get to it again. So I am using it for my yarn storage, and I've put my knitting books/magazines on the shelves. Anywho. Where I put my yarn is in the bottom shelves, which have doors. It's pretty dark in there, and now I have a really good light that I can use(see above-I'm talking about the keychain-stay with me here). How perfect is that?? And the light is small enough not to be a bother, but bright enough to do the job, and do it well. YAY!!

So now all my knitting stuff is somewhat organized. (See how I've avoided useing the word 'stash'? I do not have a stash-I have 'stuff'.) And now I get a weekend to just relax, and knit, and enjoy my goodies!! I'll also be going to the Ephrata fair tomorrow for supper. Yummy fair food! (Like I need it-goals, people, goals.)

So everyone have a good weekend, and once again-thank you to my secret pal!!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Oh thank God! It came just in time... we won't have to bonk you on the head at SnB now for obessing. LOL

NOW, more importantly, "stash" is not a 4-letter word. Its not an ugly word. Come into the light. Stashing is ok... as long as its not stashing JUST for the sake of stashing. You can do it... come into the light!