Saturday, August 4, 2007

Christmas is a comin'

So I finished another Christmas present. A big one. I was feeling all smug. "Ha!" I thought, "I am sooo ahead in this game, it's not even funny!" Then I thought about the stuff I have to do. All the planned presents. And the time it's going to take me to do them. And the things I want to do for myself. And the fact that I set a goal to have 'the sweater done' by Stitches.

Any smug look I may have had was completely wiped off my face as I quickly grabbed for another UFO that will be a Christmas present. "I have to get moving", I thought, furiously whipping out my pattern, "I only have a little over 5 months! (Or is it 4...?) No, no 5. Whew! Just about freaked myself out there!

Anywho, off to a birthday party today. Another party where my mother is supplying food. And my G-pa is paying for the rest of it. And the party is for my cousin's husband and daughter. And other people are bringing the food. I'm going to behave, and say only that.

I will be bringing the Trekking sock. Cause I need to finish it. Seriously. Like. Seriously.

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: