Sunday, August 5, 2007

What a day.


Lorna's Laces
Originally uploaded by writing_alyssa
This is my first center pull ball. It's Lorna's Laces Jungle Stripe. And I'm going to make Jaywalkers out of it. Yay!

The highs of the day: finished my Trekking socks. (YAY!!) And I got this ball done.

The very lows: I got a knot in the yarn at the very end and spent 3 hours trying to unknot it. Not some much fun. But I got it done without cutting it. And for that-I am grateful!

But that was pretty much my day. Because clearly I lead the exciting life. :)

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Wen said...

Ooooh its lovely! Its more pinkish-purple than I remember, or is it just the pic?? Can't wait to see you start them.

It doesn't look bad at all, considering your struggles with the yarn.

4 days until the MANNINGS!!!

(happy dance)