Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yeah.

I wish I could think of a better subject line, but I just can't.

SP11 starts today!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! So excited! I'm sending out my first package tomorrow!! Woo Hoo!! I just love stuff like this!!

OTN: dishcloth that really needs to be worked on, the top down sweater(still on the hood), and Jaywalkers for my Mom.

Had to come home from work today and work on the thing. (eyeroll)

And now the gloom and doom report: Dread. That is what I feel this evening. I know for 100% that I will get news tomorrow, and it fills me with dread. Don't get me wrong-I would much rather know then not know, but really, once you know for sure, hope may be lost forever. I'm being a little dramatic here, and I'm sorry about that. It's been a hectic, looonng week that has gone by exceedingly fast.

And now I must get my package together to mail out!!!

Happy Knitting!

No comments: